Complaint Review: Beneficial Finance Of Washington

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Tukwila Washington
Beneficial Finance Of Washington
14150 NE 20th Street Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Beneficial Finance Of Washington - Household Finance - Beneficial Financial Ripoff Beneficial Knows how To Twist The TRUTH Bellevue Washington

When I received my third loan from Beneficial, in April, 2004, I felt confident that everything would go smoothly. I was adamant that I did not want a third mortgage or lien on my house, as I was going to be refinancing it later in 2004. I was assured that would not happen. I knew I was going to pay high rates again as I did in the two previous loans. I have always paid on time, as agreed.

When I went to refinace my home last month, the lien popped up with Beneficial. I asked them to subordinate the lien until we could get refinanced, which would have saved us $1100.00 a month. They refused. They have hounded us all year to refinance with them, but I refused, knowing I could get a 5% interest rate, rather than a 7.5% with them. I was appalled by their actions, when they said the only way I was going to get a loan was through them. Luckily I was able to find a lender that took my first and second, and wrapped Beneficial's in with it. Now I am out of their grips. I hope this letter will be a warning to others of how unscrupulous Beneficial really is. I asked how much I had coming back to me after the end of the loan, and their comment was nothing.

I was fortunate. Others have not been so fortunate.
Beneficial is good for a quick fix loan, but no more than that, unless you want their hooks into forever.

Horace
Tukwila, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Finance-Of-Washington/Bellevue-Washington-98007/Beneficial-Finance-Of-Washington-Household-Finance-Beneficial-Financial-Ripoff-Benefic-126708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Finance Of Washington