Complaint Review: Beneficial HSBC

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Beneficial HSBC
PO Box 4153-K Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 816-478-1880
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Beneficial HSBC Lied about the type of loan. Carol Stream Illinois

When I took out the loan I asked if I paid (X) amount of dollars each month in two years could I exspect it to be paid off. I was told yes. I have paid every month for three years and have paid $12,000 on this loan and it has not budge! I then wanted to know why? I was told it is an open ended loan. It will never get paid off, it's nothing more than a pay day loan. That I need to pay about a $1,000 a month to see a differance. I then tried to get it changed to a closed ended loan and they said my credit isn't good enough. Bull!! What I pointed out was my credit was good enough to get the first loan then what has changed? I have paid my bills every month. I have tried everything to get them to work with me,I want to pay what I owe, But they have made it impossible.I am now layed off and at this point I have nothing else to loose.

Although I have gotten screwed please listen to me DON"T DUE BUSINESS WITH THESE RIP-OFFS. THEY ARE HEARTLESS.

Crystal g
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-HSBC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Beneficial-HSBC-Lied-about-the-type-of-loan-Carol-Stream-Illinois-393785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial HSBC