depth

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2007

• Reported By:Magna Utah
Beneficial-HSBC
961 Weigel Drive Elhurst, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-245-9364
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Beneficial - HSBC Beneficial financial ripping off people and adding 5,000 dollars or more to accounts with no answers!! Elhurst Illinois

Me and my now X husband recevied a lone through beneficial in 2002 for a second mortgage on our home in the amount of 21,000.00 and our minimum payment to Beneficial is 408.00 dollars a month I pay 450.00 and as of 3/28/07 they clam I owe them 25,704.53 What why how! I contacted there customer service at 1-800-365-0175 and spoke to numerous reprsentive that barley spoke English and they can not give me a reasonable answers to why my account with-in the last 4 years has increased by five thousand dollars.. I got no answers.. They clam on there web sight to be so courteous and helpful, but I have been hung up on, lied to and now taken for 5,000 unclaimed dollars. I have spoke to this company several times over the past few months and I have got no answers still!!! I have been told that my account was past due and they added fees, I have requested to see these fees and they have yet not sent them!!. I have also been told that it is because I took out another lone for 5,000 on the account!! and me nore my X have ever done such a thing!! I have requested information of proof of our so clamed new lone for 5,000 still no proof of this or to why I owe this company more then what I got the original lone for I am convinced that they are ripping me off!!

Kallie
Magna, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2007 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-HSBC/Elhurst-Illinois-60126/Beneficial-HSBC-Beneficial-financial-ripping-off-people-and-adding-5000-dollars-or-more-241550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial-HSBC