Complaint Review: Beneficial

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: stella — inola Oklahoma
Beneficial
P.O. box1231 , Florida United States of America

Beneficial Charging extra fees after filing bankruptcy and re-affirming our mortgage uncoopertive when asked my options Brandon, Florida

I have documentated all correspondance with Beneficial. I have contacted 888-995-4673 which is a HUD hotline and spoken to a counselor who made several 3rd. party calls to Beneficial only to be hung up on after several attempts she gave up .                   After many phone calls finally a Jackie Stigler said they do not accept 3rd. party calls Ms. Stigler offered a deferrment upon recieving documents which i then faxed the next day . received a letter the following week denied. Outrageous interest charges !! takes my husbands entire S>S> check to pay!i lost my job after 22 years am on unemployment since August 2012. Why are they so rude ?? We are paying our mortgages but not enough money left for bills, medicine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial/-Florida-33509/Beneficial-Charging-extra-fees-after-filing-bankruptcy-and-re-affirming-our-mortgage-unco-1040509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial