Complaint Review: Beneficial

P.O Box 1231 Brandon, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-846-7510
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Beneficial Beneficial Member HSBC Group They will be charging a fee to withdraw my house py from my saving acct. I don't have a checking acct. and our house py has always been out of our saving for more than 10 yrs. Brandon, Florida

I quit working 6 mo. ago both me and my husband are now on Social Society which means we get py on the third and fourth wed of each mo. This was not working out for our split house py so I called Beneficial and they arrange for me to do a 6 mo. date for draw without any extra py except the one that was py due to date that SS came in. I did not have to py extra for each drawn. Today I was told that I could only make arrangements for the mo. of Feb. and it would cost me extra money to do that. Than I have to call again next mo. and make arrangement again, because the person I talk to was quantified to allow me to do 6 mo. arrange with out extra py, and will have to do that each mo. untill I get hold of a person who is quantified to help me. I asked if there was someone there to do that now and was told I would have to call next mo. and py again if the person is not quantified to help me. Something is wrong here. I have to py  $15.00 extra everytime.  Need some advice as to what to do. There isn't a Benefical close to us since they are back east.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial/Brandon-Florida-33509-1231/Beneficial-Beneficial-Member-HSBC-Group-They-will-be-charging-a-fee-to-withdraw-my-house-1005086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial