Complaint Review: Beneficial

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: James — Lemonsprings North Carolina U.S.A.
Beneficial
Po Box 5233 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Beneficial HSBC Crooks,Crooks,Crooks Carol Stream, Illinois

Beneficial is the most CROOKED companies I've ever had to deal with. Every report on this site is absolutely true. I know I have pay my bills, but that's not the problem I'm having with these people! I lost my job and got 2 months behind so I was expecting calls from them. I found emplyoyment so I called to find out what can be done about the arrears. I was told I Have to pay $10,000 with late fees, other charges and the to months I'm behind. We argued back and forth for about 10 mins till I figured there was no reasoning with these people. I then stsrted looking for other banks to take over my mortgage but as soon as I say Beneficial; the smile goes away and the conversation is over. I do'n know how they do it, but they've got it fixed so no other banks will even consider my mortgage. Somethings got to be done about these people! Can anyone here point a finger in the right direction? I've got a feeling some awful is about to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Beneficial-HSBC-CrooksCrooksCrooks-Carol-Stream-Illinois-658695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial