Complaint Review: Benefit Wallet

• Reported By: J — Chapel Hill North Carolina
Benefit Wallet
Pittsburgh, Pa Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Benefit Wallet Benefit Wallet HSA rips off customers Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I changed health insurance providers at the end of the calendar year, and needed to close my Benefit Wallet HSA account.  Through mulitple (five) unsuccessful attempts with the customer service reps (who are based in the Philippines), I have been misled and been given conflicting information.  I have still not been able to get my money out of the now "closed" Benefit Wallet account and have incurred fees at my bank attempting to deposit my close out check. They do not offer the option to immediately speak to a supervisor, and the "supervisor call back" requests I have placed are either ignored or lost. I'm an educated medical professional, and it's enough to make me tear my hair out trying to work through this. There's no end in sight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefit-Wallet/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania/Benefit-Wallet-Benefit-Wallet-HSA-rips-off-customers-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-1113822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefit Wallet