sake

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:East Hartford Connecticut
Benefits Plus, Trac Guard
One Closter Commons, Suite 240, Closter, NJ 07624 Closter, New Jersey Bhutan

Benefits Plus, Trac Guard, Premium Advantage ripoff, fraudulent company offering auto service or credit card Closter, New Jersey

Back in December 2003 I received a call offering a credit card, since I've had a secured credit card before I didn't think too much of getting another one especially if it was going to offer a lower percentage rate. So it was my mistake to authorize the debit to my checking account for the $299. Weeks went by and the only thing I received in the mail was a package of crap. It had some offers to get advances on your paychecks, etc. Yeah, right they screwed my once or so I thought. In their offer they said there was a free 15 day trial for a road side service. I told them I didn't need it since I've had AAA for years. I called to cancel; however, that $19.95 was still coming out of my account for months.

I had the exact same experience as the others with their customer service I told the people that answered the telephone that they are working for a fraudulent company and they told me that is my opinion because they are still getting paid. I told the last person that if they feel comfortable working for a fraudulent company, I feel sorry for them.

I have stopped payments with my credit union; however, I will have to continue the stop payments until these people stop attempting to take it out of my account automatically. I can not close my account and open a new one with the credit union unless I want to close it for a year. This whole process is a great pain in the you know what.

If my writing this helps anyone else from getting screwed or helps those who have already gotten screwed to know that they are not the only ones I have served my purpose.

FYI - To the gentleman in VA. or anyone else. One Closter Commons, Suite 240, Closter, NJ. is a MailBox Etc. So a road trip would do you no good. I called the Post Office in Closter (which is how I found out it is a Mailbox, Etc.) and they said that our only resort is to try to get these people on Mail Fraud. Ironically, I found another article on how the Attorney General seized assets of two New Jersey con men who defrauded some Bristish Nationals and the same address was used. Check it out type in One Closter Commons, Closter, NJ in the search engine.

If anyone has any ideas on how to take these people down feel free to email me.

Chris
Hartford County, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefits-Plus-Trac-Guard/Closter-New-Jersey/Benefits-Plus-Trac-Guard-Premium-Advantage-ripoff-fraudulent-company-offering-auto-serv-94377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefits Plus, Trac Guard