unexpected

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Sebring Florida
Benefits Plus
1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Benefits Plus Lied about unsecured credit card and charged 299.00 I sent the package back but wasn't given a refund then charged 19.95 for road assistance but cancelled Closter New Jersey

I was called by Benefits Plus and was told I could receive an unsecured credit card for 299.00 with a 3000.00 credit line and 0% interest for 2 years and then it would go up to 1.9%. The credit line would go up 500.00 every 6 months.

I received an application for a secured credit card with a bunch of coupons anyone could get. I wrote for a refund and sent the package back the day after receiving it. The refund was denied. Now I'm being hit for 19.95 a month for road assistance. I called three times to cancel. They said it was cancelled. I called today and now they want a letter.

Joe
Sebring, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefits-Plus/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Benefits-Plus-Lied-about-unsecured-credit-card-and-charged-29900-I-sent-the-package-back-79356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefits Plus