Complaint Review: Benefits Plus

• Submitted: Wed, September 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 01, 2004

• Reported By:Roseville Michigan
Benefits Plus
1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Benefits Plus rip-off! Charge me $299.00 for a credit card and several months later I still haven't received it. Closter New Jersey

In June 2004 a representative call me and asked me if a want an unsecured credit card with a $3000 credit limit with 0% APR for 2 years and up to 4.9% after that for $299.00 fee. Also, I was offer the benefit package for $19.95 a month.

I cancelled the benefit package right after I was charged $19.95. I called about when I will get my package for the credit card information for me to sign. The only excuse that every different customer representative gave me was that there were no tracking number of the package from Fed EX and call back next week. I called every week from June to September and the same response.

Kevin
Roseville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2004 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefits-Plus/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Benefits-Plus-rip-off-Charge-me-29900-for-a-credit-card-and-several-months-later-I-stil-106549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefits Plus