Complaint Review: Benefits PlusCloster New Jersey

• Submitted: Fri, April 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 09, 2004

• Reported By:Newington Connecticut
Benefits PlusCloster New Jersey
Closter New Jersey Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Benefits Plus Closter ripoff Closter New Jersey

I was contacted by Benefits Plus and they told me that I could get a Mastercard for $3,000. and a package on how to rebuild my credit. Since I had just purchased a home I thought it would be nice in case I needed a large sum of money in case I needed it quickly so I agreed to have my interview recorded. They stated that they needed my checking account number to VERIFY that I had at least $300. in there to cover the amount of the minimum payment in case I maxed out the card. At no time did they tell me that they would take $300. OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, which they did. I was told I would receive all of my information, including my card in a week.

I received nothing until I called almost daily. They told me that it was on its way, that it was held up with FED-EX and every other excuse. I finally received a package with useless information BUT NO CREDIT CARD. Now, they no longer have a web address and their phones have been shut down. I may have been a fool but I would really like to nail these crooks and get my $300. back. I will do what it takes to prevent this from happening to others and to get my money back. Now, I have to check my checking account because from reading other reports THESE CROOKS WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. Let's get these jerks!!!!!

Amanda
Newington, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2004 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benefits-PlusCloster-New-Jersey/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Benefits-Plus-Closter-ripoff-Closter-New-Jersey-87230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benefits PlusCloster New Jersey