Complaint Review: Beneke Financial Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By:Sweetwater Tennessee
Beneke Financial Group
11003 Whispering Wind, Suite A San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Beneke Financial Group - Laurence R. Beneke - Larry Beneke Lied cheated stole $4,434.31. San Antonio Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I had a great experience with Beneke Financial

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unlicensed School Provided Fraudulent Information To Beneke Financial Group

Larry Beneke, Beneke Financial Group, Inc sent me information on alternative financing for my school. He stated that 70 percent of tuition that was financed would be paid up front and that the other 30 percent would be paid in full at the conclusion of the course. This was not true. He gave me a packet of papers of financial instutions and gave me example letters to write to each of the companys saying that I was a client of Beneke Financial Group and that he would get $45 per application that was approved. This was all false and misleading information. None of the companys that I contacted had any financing like Larry explained. They did not even know of Larry Beneke. When I tried to call Larry Beneke he would not return my calls. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He stole from me $4434.31. Lets get together and put this main in jail.

East tennessee school of cosmetology
Sweetwater, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneke-Financial-Group/San-Antonio-Texas-78230-3746/Beneke-Financial-Group-Laurence-R-Beneke-Larry-Beneke-Lied-cheated-stole-443431-S-421018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneke Financial Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I had a great experience with Beneke Financial

AUTHOR: South FL Academy of AC - (United States of America)

I have met with and use Beneke Financial Group and Larry Beneke for my trade school, South Florida Academy of AC. He promised financing for student loans, and 30 days after taking my meeting with Larry, I am approved at several financing sources to not only collect and bill my loans, but to purchase and fund new student loans, and even purchase loans that I wrote through my school over a year ago. These places do exist, and I needed Larry to show me where they are located, and to guide me through the approval process. He was a great guy, I was glad I took the meeting, and I expect to receive over $100,000 of funded student loans this year that would have been empty seats had I not met Larry. I also read the reports on here, and called the people who made them, as of course I was concerned to see any reports about a group that I was about to do business with. One was operating illegally, the other was mad because she would only get 70% of the loan advanced to her up front. I think a 70% advance on a lower credit student with no money for schooling is a great deal, so I didn't agree with her assesment of what Beneke Financial Group could do, as she felt that 70% advances were a bad deal. The bottom line is, Larry can get you funding sources that are difficult if not impossible to find on your own, and believe me, I had looked. He is above board, was a pleasure to meet, and we talk regularly, as he is concerned that I am happy with his services. I highly recommend him and his company, and hope we keep in touch for years to come, as I know he will be adding new sources to his porfolio, and I look forward to adding them to my arsinal of financing options. Feel free to contact me if you need further information on Beneke Financial Group.

Stephan S Buckley
Director, South Florida Academy of AC
sfaa4995@aol.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unlicensed School Provided Fraudulent Information To Beneke Financial Group

AUTHOR: Beneke Financial Group - (United States of America)

This particular school provided fraudulent information to my company, as well as various loan providers.  Based on their fraudulent activity, the loan providers refused to do business with them.  The state has revoked their license to do business and The Better Business Bureau refused to acknowledge their complaints because they provided false information when trying to work with them.