Complaint Review: Benjamin Fish

• Reported By: sttudy — Woodmere New York
Benjamin Fish
1639 E 13th St Brooklyn, New York USA

Benjamin Fish aka Beny Fish STAY AWAY - SCAM! Woodmere New York

Benjy Fish lives in my neighborhood (Woodmere) and goes to my temple. I thought I could trust him for some legal advice and possible representation. He was just SCUM from the gecko - the way he would talk about his clients, neighbors and even wife. After I gave a few dollars as a down payment. He ignored my calls and numerous emails that I sent to him, and he still is holding unto my money which he refuses to return so I can find another lawyer. Maybe this will help! I am not here to hurt anyone just to get back the little money I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benjamin-Fish/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/Benjamin-Fish-aka-Beny-Fish-STAY-AWAY-SCAM-Woodmere-New-York-1061313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benjamin Fish