Complaint Review: Benjamin and Associates, Louisiana

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Joy M. Scott — Lake Wales Florida United States of America
Benjamin and Associates, Louisiana
Louisiana Plata, Louisiana United States of America

Benjamin and Associates, Louisiana Claims that law enforcement is trying to locate me. Claims that I owe money to a check-cashing store. Plata, Louisiana

Two years ago I was contacted by an individual with a very strong eastern-Indian accent. He said that a court order was being filed for my failure to pay an old debt with a check-cashing store. Since previously I had such a debt (but thought I had paid for it in full) I fell for the scheme and gave them in excess of $600.

In the past year, I have repeatedly been contacted by the same individual, who is trying to once again scam me. I have received at least 5 phone calls a week from this individual and since I've now blocked my number, he called my 72-year-old mother and left her very upset thinking I ws being pursued by law enforcement.

After unsuccessfully contacting me, the individual called me at work today! He started his little speech about a court order for my arrest, etc. When I told him that I would have my lawyer contact him, he became agitated and hung up on me.

I want this to stop! This person has been hassling me for far too long!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benjamin-and-Associates-Louisiana/Plata-Louisiana-/Benjamin-and-Associates-Louisiana-Claims-that-law-enforcement-is-trying-to-locate-me-Cl-1025342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benjamin and Associates, Louisiana