Complaint Review: Bennet & Gray LLC Social Security Application

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Katie — albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Bennet & Gray LLC Social Security Application

Bennet & Gray LLC Social Security Application Easy Packet Rip Off Internet

My social security card was stolen in another state. When I moved here, I went online to see if I could find information to help me in the process of getting a new one or a replacement. I paid for an easy packet on this site, and it's now been a month and I still have not received my easy packet or returns to my email complaints. Also there is no contact service number, and I can no longer access my information on the site. After I returned to the site, to see if I was eligible to recieve information through the mail It stated I was no longer eligible to recieve information through the mail. I do believe that I got scammed, because every email I have sent or research I have done on this site or company I have found nothing but rip off's and scam sites. Be warned, they will take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bennet-Gray-LLC-Social-Security-Application/internet/Bennet-Gray-LLC-Social-Security-Application-Easy-Packet-Rip-Off-Internet-866042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bennet & Gray LLC Social Security Application