Complaint Review: Benny Hinn

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: dojo55 — Lebanon Tennessee United States of America
Benny Hinn

Benny Hinn Fly like an eagle product was never sent to me. I was given the run-around three times! Internet, Internet

In January I ordered an on-line gift, for a 5.00 plus 3.95 shipping charge from Benny Hinn ministries. I  tried three times to call and they just basically said , not in stock I asked when and they said Don't know,and God Bless. They took the gift amount of 5.00 and the shipping amount of 3.95. I will never see that gift in the mail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benny-Hinn/internet/Benny-Hinn-Fly-like-an-eagle-product-was-never-sent-to-me-I-was-given-the-run-around-thr-873869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benny Hinn