Complaint Review

Address:
Internet United States of America Phone:

Category:
Miscellaneous Electronics

Ben's Outlet sent me a 7" tablet that does not turn on. Tried sending a msg, still no response. Internet

About a month ago, i purchased through the internet a 7" pandigitel tablet.  This tablet no longer turns on since the second week.  I tried reaching out the Ben's Outlet through there email messaging and up-to-date, no response.  All I am asking them to do is replace my device for a working one.  Can someone please help me....This device was purchased for my son for good grades and now he is without one.  I tried calling the brooklyn's site and their phone number is no longer in service.  Where do i go from here?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bens-Outlet/internet/Bens-Outlet-sent-me-a-7-tablet-that-does-not-turn-on-Tried-sending-a-msg-still-no-re-968482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben's Outlet