Complaint Review: Bens Outlet.com

• Reported By: fstop123 — Brooklyn, New York
Bens Outlet.com
Internet USA

Bens Outlet.com This is a scam company-do not buy anything from them. Internet

I ordered a Fuji point and shoot on sale at Ben's outlet as a carry along camera. I wrote them 5 emails until they finally told me it was shipped. I had to go to my post office 3 times to find it.

I used it for one day and it stopped working after 4 hours. I called Fuji, as there is no direct customer service phone number or person you can speak with at Ben's Outlet.

Fuji told me I had done everything possible to correct the issue and told me to return it to the merchant.

I emailed Ben's Outlet. I wrote 15 emails until I got a response to return it, since they told me at One deal a Day, that I had to have a return shipping label. They sent me one. I mailed it back 2 days later. This whole process TOOK 3 MONTHS!!.

Now when I checked with my credit card company as to why the credit was't issued, they were told that Ben's Outlet states that they never received the camera. I am a professional photographer and I had never bought any camera equipment from this company and I am warning the public not to either."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bens-Outletcom/internet/Bens-Outletcom-This-is-a-scam-company-do-not-buy-anything-from-them-Internet-1055550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bens Outlet.com