• Report: #1019984

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: DRG — Lakeport California United States of America
Bensonsport.com

Bensonsport.com tahenhao2012@gmail.com Ripoff website. Replica sports apparel cycling apparel NBA NHL jerseys, Internet

I found bensonsport.com while searching for cycling apparel.  The site appeared legit but was clearly a Chinese company.  I had some luck in the past on Ebay buying from China, so I thought I would take a chance.  I placed a $50 order because that was all I was willing to risk losing.  I paid using PayPal to an UNVERIFIED paypal account (I know shame on me).

Anyway, this is is in fact a bogus scam site.  DO NOT ORDER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PRODUCT. When you place the order you will get what appears to be a tracking # but it is not, just some random letters on an otherwise official looking sales receipt.

The email address they have you send PayPal payment to is:  tahenhao2012@gmail.com I took the hit so you don't have too! bensonsport.com is a scam ripoff website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bensonsportcom/internet/Bensonsportcom-tahenhao2012gmailcom-Ripoff-website-Replica-sports-apparel-cycling-app-1019984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bensonsport.com