Complaint Review: Benton county DEA

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: john — Pea Ridge Arkansas United States of America
Benton county DEA
west 14th street Bentonville, Arkansas United States of America

Benton county DEA 8 to10 uniform police without name badges 2 plain clothes police without name s broke my camper door and ordered me out and went inside without a warrant,after i ordered them off my property several times Bentonville, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Moron alert

*General Comment: What should you do???

Several Police came to my camper door and knocked hard I went to lock the door and they jerked the door open out of my hand with such force it broke the handle and injured my hand,they ordered me out with guns unstrapped and hands ready to draw,I went out and tried to shut the door,they held the door so I could not shut it, then they yelled We have a report of a meth lab,are you cooking meth in that camper, I said no Do you have a warrant,They replied We do not need a warrant we are DEA,I said yes you do,They harassed me about 2 hours and I continued to tell them to leave ,but they replied We are going to get a dog to search your camper,I said go ahead it wont find any thing,then they said they were going to get a warrant and tear my camper apart,and confiscate all my property if i did not sign a consent form to search,I said no.

a short time passed while they harassed the other lady who lived close by,then they came back and said,do you have any drugs in that camper ,they had already went in and seen a small brass marijuana pipe,and don't lie to me,I then said there is a small amount of marijuana in there, they then said if I would go back inside my camper and get the marijuana and pipes and give it to them,they would write me a ticket and leave,I did what they said,I had no choice and no rights,I signed the ticket and they left and said they would be back later to search more,A short time later I was admitted to northwest medical center for acute hypertension and ended up with a enlarged heart and 2 more prescriptions,after 4 days in the hospital I was released.Now I cant sleep and have nightmares about this and have consulted a psychiatrist,court date is march 3 2013,I am a disabled veteran and only get 900.00 a month and cannot afford a attorney.what should i do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benton-county-DEA/Bentonville-Arkansas-/Benton-county-DEA-8-to10-uniform-police-without-name-badges-2-plain-clothes-police-without-985203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benton county DEA

Moron alert

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

It is called Probable cause ie: In United States criminal law, probable cause is the standard by which an officer or agent of the law has the grounds to make an arrest, to conduct a personal or property search, or to obtain a warrant for arrest, etc. when criminal charges are being considered. It is also used to refer to the standard to which a grand jury believes that a crime has been committed. This term comes from the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution:

Someone made a complaint to the local Police Department - and you are a complete dumbass from trying to lock the door on them.  Good luck on your court case cause you are gonna need it!

FYI - an enlarged heart is not caused by what you describe - hypertention that is not controlled by mediciation is a condition that can cause this - not what happened to you.

#2 General Comment

What should you do???

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

Get a lawyer and STOP posting about this incident on the internet. Anything you've put on the web can be found and used against you. Don't help convict yourself.