Complaint Review: Berbard Haldane

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2003

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
Berbard Haldane
6053 South Quebec Suite 203, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Greenwood Village, CO U.S.A.

Bernard Haldane ripoff Denver CO

Bernard Haldane called me up, appearantly after searching a job posting sight to find my resume. I said that I was looking for consulting jobs and the person said that they could help with that. When I showed up, they kind of mumbled that they could do this in some cases but then tried to sell me about getting a new permanent job.

At the time I really wanted to have a job, so I beleived some of the things that they were saying. I had just moved to Denver, and did not know the local companies and did not have contacts within them. The biggest selling point for Bernard Haldane was that they said that they had this great list of contacts and could help me get in front of the hiring people.

Well, after 4 months they have provided me with one usefull contact name (another person who paid Bernard Haldane money to help him find a new job), and sent me on many "wild goose" chases to companies that have nothing to do with my job interests.

The consultant that they assigned to me, seemed more interested in going through the material as quickly as possible so that she could check items off her list to "prove" that she helped me. She did not seem overly concerned about if I understood this or if this was really helping me.

On the positive, they helped me to rewrite my resume, but this is not worth $7000. Overall, Bernard Haldane has not provided me the service that I thought they were going to. Since starting this process, I have found may other companies that charge a small fraction of the Bernard Haldane fees and have much better promises - some even have meaningful "guarantees".

Scott
Littleton, Colorado

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berbard-Haldane/Greenwood-Village-CO/Bernard-Haldane-ripoff-Denver-CO-48624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berbard Haldane