Complaint Review: Berger & Company plc

Berger & Company plc
8b St. Vincent Street, Edinburgh Edinburgh, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Berger & Company plc False Entries caution! Edinburgh United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: Berger's harrassing me

I would ask contributors to exercise extreme caution when reading the comments about Berger. I worked for them from January/Feb 2001 to very recently , in fact I was their top sales guy while I was there, and I do not recognise any of the remarks as being even remotely accurate. This is because the entries have not been submitted by their customers.

Berger is being run extremely professionally, with a guy at the top who could run British Airways, an absolutely superb manager (and a very nice guy to boot). He would also deal swiftly with anyone who does not toe the company line on selling: He would fire them. If you talk to any of their customers, you will find that their reports are Grade A, and that their sales ethics are beyond reproach.

Berger have been able to trace (don't ask me how) the majority of the messages that have been left on this site to someone at portal.edinburgh.gov.uk. Sad, isn't it: we pay our taxes and the government uses the money to send fake messages and issue corrupt petitions.

Buchanan
Edinburgh, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berger-Company-plc/Edinburgh-United-Kingdom/Berger-Company-plc-False-Entries-caution-Edinburgh-United-Kingdom-35974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berger & Company plc

Berger's harrassing me

AUTHOR: Andrew - (United Kingdom)

From what you have said, just ONE validatable report would authenticate the case against Berger then? You are implying that they NEVER use underhanded sales or post-sales techniques?

Well, exactly the same thing happened to me as happened to lots of people. Unclear phone-call, with lots of pressure, even flirtation used, to get me to accept their technology report, then continuing letters over 6 months threatening me with County Court appearances etc.

I am NOT a DTI employee, simply someone who got upset by Berger's techniques for harrassing me. And if Berger can trace this message, it's being posted from blueyonder.co.uk just outside Glasgow.