Complaint Review: Berkeley, Avlimil, Askavlimil

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 18, 2004

• Reported By:ggodrich Texas
Berkeley, Avlimil, Askavlimil
P.O. Box 18311 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley, Avlimil, Askavlimil ripoff dishonest I'm scared they are going to charge me 200 bucks at the end of the year or whenever they want to now! Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered my free sample of avlimil to shut my husband up! I was on the phone with the rep of avlimil and she talked me into getting the years supply for $200.

It was a better deal IF i liked the product. I had a funny feeling. I looked avlimil up on the internet tonight and thats how i founf this site.

I went online www.askberkeley.com and canceled my so called membership, and printed the page where it stated that my request had been processed and i will no longer receive automatic shipments.

I will keep this and really check my statements every month.

Atleast I have proof that I canceled!!! Please try this and print it out before you receive anymore shipments!!

I hope I helped and we won't get charged by these jerks.

Liz
ggodrich, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2004 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Avlimil-Askavlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45218/Berkeley-Avlimil-Askavlimil-ripoff-dishonest-Im-scared-they-are-going-to-charge-me-200-99488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley, Avlimil, Askavlimil