Complaint Review: Berkeley College Higher One Debit Card

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By:Irvington New Jersey
Berkeley College Higher One Debit Card
www.berkeleybluecard.com , New Jersey U.S.A.

Berkeley College Higher One Debit Card Berkeley blu Card Let two transactions went through even though I had only $11 in the card! New Haven CT

*Consumer Comment: Stop Higher One Facebook Page

I'm a student a Berkeley College and I have a debit card with them. i use it when I recieve my fianacial aid refund. I made all my purchases, and knew what i had spent and was left with about $11 i nthe card. Ok, fine. Last year, i had made a purchase with the card but a different one, canceled the card because it was lost. An item was purcheased on deffered billing. This was around christmas time, the purchase was for $309 dollars. Now it's may, new debit card, and this company called Oriental Trading Co., charged my account twice, oeverdrawn my account, bank charged my two $35 fees, and i ask them where did you get my card info, since this is a new card? They said well we were trying to attempt to get the money from what we had on file. I said that's an old card, how did you charge my card? Would not give an straight answer. now Berkeley blue card let this company charge my debit card when i had not the money iin it, now berkeley is harrassing me about oh my account is overdrawn, pleaese make a payment as soon as possible. I must clear my account? Fu*** you!!! You charged me now yuo rusing me to pay!! Grt it on my next refund in june, in the meantime i'll pay $10 here and there. I was Furious!!!!!

Jenr65
Irvington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-College-Higher-One-Debit-Card/New-Jersey/Berkeley-College-Higher-One-Debit-Card-Berkeley-blu-Card-Let-two-transactions-went-through-333033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley College Higher One Debit Card

Stop Higher One Facebook Page

AUTHOR: TG101 - (United States of America)