Complaint Review: Berkeley - Enzyte

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Petroleum West Virginia
Berkeley - Enzyte
http://www.enzyte.com/ Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Enzyte $3.95 rip-off! Pills made me deathly sick. Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered the FREE trial $3.95 enzyte pills. After taking the first pill I became deathly sick and have experienced dizzy spells for the past 20 days. After calling customer service and explaining the situation, the lady was rude and had no concern about my dizzy spells or that I was unhappy with the product.

Now Berkeley billed my credit card company $69.95 and sent more ENZYTE even though I took only one free sample pill. According to the REFUND policy... if you are not 100% completely satisfied with your Berkeley purchase, you may return all unused product to us for a full refund, less a processing fee of $10. This refund policy applies to all purchases made after August 16th, 2004. They billed my credit card company on August 25th.

They told me on the phone they can not accept the new shipment back for security reasons although the order was UN-OPENED and REFUSED upon delivery by an United States Postal Employee whom I had date it, sign it and put REFUSED on the envelope. Enzyte REFUSES to refund my $69.95 although the entire order was returned UNOPENED and REFUSED.

By the way... I'm still sick and having dizziness from the very first and only pill I took. Enzyte and Berkeley should be looked into by someone. A definite FRAUDULENT company whom I shall be bitter with from now on. I would suggest a subscription to a magazine rather than being ripped off by ENZYTE!!!!

Petroleum, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Enzyte/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Enzyte-395-rip-off-Pills-made-me-deathly-sick-Cincinnati-Ohio-106299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley - Enzyte