Complaint Review: Berkeley For Enzyte

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2007

• Reported By:Tombstone Arizona
Berkeley For Enzyte
P.o. Box 42635 Cincinati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley For Enzyte Free sample for shipping cost, then came back and riped my account for $70.00. Can not contact them. Web site gone and no calls being taken. Cincinati Ohio

I made a phone call to enzyte to get their free sample pack of enzyte for the shipping cost only. I was told their would be no other charge and that if I wanted to continue to get the product then I would have to let them know. I tried to get hold of the company when I didn't like the produce and they where not accepting phone calls and the web page is down. They have ripped me off for $75.00 of my hard earned dollars plus they overdrew my bank account and I will have the overdraft to pay as well {35.00}. I will also have to change my bank number as well so they won't be able to get into it anymore. Be careful out there, rip offs are at an all time high.

Damon
Tombstone, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2007 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-For-Enzyte/Cincinati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-For-Enzyte-Free-sample-for-shipping-cost-then-came-back-and-riped-my-account-for-276463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley For Enzyte