Complaint Review: Berkeley - Media Wave Limited

• Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:rockford Illinois
Berkeley - Media Wave Limited
Suite B, 29 Harley St. London, United Kingdom

Berkeley - Media Wave Limited free enzyte trial, unable to cancel order London United Kingdom

I ordered a free sample of Enzyte and was only to pay the $4.oo shipping and handling fee. I was then supposed to call and cancel if I didn't want to continue receiving the product and cancel automatic withdrawals from my account. When I attempted to call the number given me, in order to contact them I was supposed to text them the letter Y and they would charge my phone $9.99 to contact them.

When I went online to attempt to contact them, I was directed to this site and am very thankful. I now have to call my bank and cancel any fees this company attempts to collect.

I am in shock over this. I cannot believe that such illegal activity is not completely restricted on the internet. I now know I will never order anything online unless it is from a known and trusted business.

How discouraging.

rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Media-Wave-Limited/London-/Berkeley-Media-Wave-Limited-free-enzyte-trial-unable-to-cancel-order-London-United-King-427461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley - Media Wave Limited