Complaint Review: Berkeley Medical - Avlimil - Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Elk Creek Virginia
Berkeley Medical - Avlimil - Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals
www.avlimil.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Medical aka Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals (Avlimil) rip-off! Unresponsive! Cincinnati Ohio

I followed all the guidelines to receive free sample of Avlimil. I even took a second shipment, but I was not satisfied about the date they shipped it on, because when I ordered the first sample I requested the shipments be made on the 15th of each month. They didn't do that and I was charged by the bank for "non sufficient funds". I called them and made sure that the shipping date was changed to the 15th of each month. The responce was apologtic and seemed sincere and the problem was taken care of.

I decided that I could not afford $70.00 every 2 months so I called and canceled and I went on line and canceled via the form they offer. Well, the bank calls a week later and says that they were charging a NSF fee again. ASKAVIMIL.com had withdrawn $70.00. and I received a shipment on the same day. I refused the package.

I have not had any satisfying responce from the company. They have not returned my phone calls or emails. I received a post card wanting to know why I refused the last shipment. No return address nothing. ADVICE??

Sandra
Elk Creek, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Medical-Avlimil-Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Medical-aka-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil-rip-off-Unresponsive-Cinc-98536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Medical - Avlimil - Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals