Complaint Review: Berkeley Medical

• Submitted: Fri, June 18, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 18, 2004

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Berkeley Medical
P.O. Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Medical No print saying auto enrolled in bi-monthly program at $70.00 ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

I read the agreement form and no where did it say I would be automatically enrolled in the bi-monthly progam at $70.00 a pop!! I was then billed for the large lump sum while I was out of town.

Contacted to get reembured. They said that they couldnt give it back becuase it was written on the agreement form. Went back to the web-page and saw that they had added it while I was away.

I turned them in the attorny generals office for my state, BBB, My bank, and My credit card company. So far, the only thing that has happend is that the bank has refunded my overdraft fees and late charges (I'm a full time college student with no income coming in). My bank is talking with lawyers and condidering to sue if they dont refund in the next 60 days.

Cantact the method of pay for your rip-off scam to see if you can sue to and maybe we can get these people out of business!!!

Holli
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2004 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Medical/Cincinnati-Ohio-42635/Berkeley-Medical-No-print-saying-auto-enrolled-in-bi-monthly-program-at-7000-ripoff-Cinc-95487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Medical