Complaint Review: Berkeley Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2004

• Reported By:camas Washington
Berkeley Nutraceuticals
1661 Waycross Rd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Nutraceuticals ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: berkeley neutraceuticals - avlimil, company and their fraudulent practices are inter related

I ordered a fee sample from Berkeley nutraceuticals for avlimil. My credit card was billed 179.00. I was sent a 3 month supply.

I called the comany immediately as I thought they may have sent me an excessive amount of a "free" sample of their product. The rude operator told me that I was on Managed Care Direct and I would not get a refund as it was illegal for them to take back a supplement.

I did not know til the next month that my credit card had been billed in excess of the $4.50 that they advertised on their web site. Once again I called to offer to send back the product unopened of course that I only agreed to the free sample at this time. I was advised I would have to pay the amount billed and do what ever I wanted with the product except send it to them.

Margaret
camas, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2004 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-98607/Berkeley-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-1029354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Nutraceuticals

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

The product I was referring to was not avlimil but ALTOVIS. However, it appears the company and their fraudulent practices are inter related