Complaint Review: Berkeley Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Wed, September 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 08, 2004

• Reported By:ludington Michigan
Berkeley Nutraceuticals
Cincinnati OH Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Nutraceuticals Webster Altovis Pharmaceutical Eightsquared Eight Squared Inc. ripoff there is no "no questions asked" return guarantee per their website Cincinnati Ohio

I went to altovis.com to order a free sample of altovis. I received it just fine for 9.99 shipping. 3 weeks later, I received a debit on my credit card of 79.99. Apparently, you are automatically enrolled in their value-added program.

When I called to cancel, they said my order went throught their wholesaler, Eight Squared Inc., and I had to contact them for return.

I did not know I would be going through a different company, so the Berkeley guarantee is not applicable. No one answers the phone at eight-squared, so I am stuck with a 60 day supply of a product that was not even effective! As they didn't even let me know by e-mail they were going to debit my account, checks began to bounce until I found their charge on my statement!

Please for your sanity do not order from the Berkeley website any of the products they have: Altovis, avlimil, dromias, enzyte, numovil, pinadol, prulato, rogisen, rovicid, suvaril, nuproxi, rudofil. You won't get them from Berkeley and won't be able to return them under their "no questions asked return policy".

complaints can be emailed to eightsquaredinc@yahoo.com. Berkeley doesn't even provide an email address for customer service.

M
ludington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2004 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio/Berkeley-Nutraceuticals-Webster-Altovis-Pharmaceutical-Eightsquared-Eight-Squared-Inc-rip-107408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Nutraceuticals