Complaint Review: Berkeley Pharmacuticals - Warner - Avlimil

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:Jasper Indiana
Berkeley Pharmacuticals - Warner - Avlimil
P.O. Box 42377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Pharmacuticals, Warner, Avlimil P.O. Box ripoff- wont refund my money from the one year guarantee ! Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off - Legal Advise

I joined the managed care so I could receive my free one month sample. I started receiving my monthly pills and after taking them for a few months I didnt notice any difference. Instead of cancelling the orders like I should have I decided I would stick ot out for a full year and then call for the "guaranteed one year refund" They informed me I would get if I saved all the paper work and packaging.

I called today and they informed me that I will not be receiving any refund because I signed up for the managed care before September 1, 2003. This has at some point in time become the new "one year guarantee date" I said OK great- I will call you after September 1, 2004 and get my refund. They told me no way... I am not eligible for any refund EVER! I am so upset. I am now out $420.00. Is there anyone that can help me get my money back?

Kj
Jasper, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Pharmacuticals-Warner-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242-0377/Berkeley-Pharmacuticals-Warner-Avlimil-PO-Box-ripoff-wont-refund-my-money-from-the-on-101760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Pharmacuticals - Warner - Avlimil

Rip Off - Legal Advise

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I would suggest either disputing the charges through your credit card company or going that route. That is what I did and this problem has seemed to go away, (Hopefully).
There are several law firms who are accepting consumer cases that are being or have been ripped off by this company regarding legitimate billing issues and suing the company with a class action law suit. I am not sure of the details involved but that would be another option that is available for you. I did a search on the product and several law firms are insisting that you to contact them so they can provide you with the legal help need to get a refund on all of the money that was wasted on any of these products.

Good Luck!
I understand since I too am a victim of this fraudulent business scam!

Plano, Texas