Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Aka Lifekey Aka Warner Healthcare

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2005

• Reported By:dayton Ohio
Berkeley Premium Aka Lifekey Aka Warner Healthcare
1661 Waycross Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Aka Lifekey Aka Warner Healthcare CONSUMER AND EMPLOYEE RIP OFF Cincinnati Ohio

I was a Manager for Berkeley Premium. Heres how it started..when I was first called about the position, I should have known something was up. They told me to go online to their website which was Lifecare..at least thats what I was told to go to. So, I thought I was going to be selling Medical Equipment. I get to the interview and low and behold..the truth comes out..MALE AND FEMALE Inhancements.

I needed a job at that time so I ended up taking the job. Hired in at 15.00 an hour, next week it went to 10.50 ..next week to 11.50 then back up to 15.00 this was and is a regular thing with them to do this to the employees.

I was shortly after hire promoted to first shift Supervisor. This was in middle of a merge of his other company Warner Healthcare. The Manager at that time brought her employees and the other employees with Berkeley got the shaft. We were sent back to being regular reps and her people took over.. Her name was PAM by the way..Shortly after that I was promoted to Trainer. Training all of the new hirees. The bad thing is that he company started having us lie to customers about their orders and about when they were shipped and all sorts of things.

They would promise all this to the customers and we had to sit there knowing it was all lies. That what was being presented to consumers was fraud..but most of us had to pay the bills so we had no choice. Until some of us got smart and got the HECK OUT!!...This full money back guarentee that he promised september 2004 if the customers werent completely satified was mumbo jumbo lies..he did not entend to give them back anything..that is why hes got so many complaints against him..He was ripping these people off..

Now I am not the only ex employee that feels this way. And I am 99.9 % sure that when the other ex employees read this..they will know who I am...They really treat employees horrible and we all there bust butt. Its really a shame to have worked for a company with no morals..all Steve wanted to do was go on his long trips and hes not a bit interested in that company. POOR POOR MANAGEMENT!!..

I hope Brenda and Kim got the Hell OUTTA THERE..they deserve so much more than the crap that they dealt with there. For anyone who reads this: I hope that he never got one over on you..and for the ones that are thinking about ordering from them..i advised AGAINST that..Heck..most reports we got on the products were horrible anyways....I could go on and on but wont..JUST BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.. dont be a SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kandie
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2005 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Aka-Lifekey-Aka-Warner-Healthcare/Cincinnati-Ohio-45243/Berkeley-Premium-Aka-Lifekey-Aka-Warner-Healthcare-CONSUMER-AND-EMPLOYEE-RIP-OFF-Cincinnat-143578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Aka Lifekey Aka Warner Healthcare