pair

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinatti, OH 45242 Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals rip-off! Accessed my bank account illegally! Cincinatti Ohio

Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals accessed my account for the past 12 months without my permission. I called on a TV ad for a free sample of Avlimil. They asked for my bank account information for shipping and handling. Then they billed me for the past 12 months without my knowledge. I would be interested in a class action lawsuit if anyone else is.

Don
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2004 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals/Cincinatti-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals-rip-off-Accessed-my-bank-account-illegally-Cincinatti-O-98718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals