Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals

• Submitted: Sun, May 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 16, 2004

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals Aka Wagner Neutraceuticals, Inc. Ripoff, very dishonest, fraudulent "free" product come-on which became a "membership" costing $70/mo. Cincinnati Ohio

I responded to a "free" offer of some eye vitamins online. After entering my credit card which I thought was only to pay for the $4.95 shipping costs, I was "enrolled" in a health scam.

Without my knowledge I was sent another month's supply of said vitamins and they have charged the same credit card for $70! There is NO packing slip, credit card receipt or anything in the box with the said vitamins.

I then called the phone number, remained on hold for approximately 10 minutes, only to speak with a rep that took me to the website where I ordered the vitamins and directed me to scroll to the bottom where it DID say that I would automatically be enrolled in this program. It said NOTHING of the cost, the frequency, the automatic billing, etc.
Buyer beware. This is a huge scam. I am going to fight the charge on my credit card. This must be happening to thousands of people.

Jeanne
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals-Aka-Wagner-Neutraceuticals-Inc-Ripoff-very-dishonest-91658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals