Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2004

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals Ripoff Dishonest Billing And Fradualent Advertising Of Free Samples Of Altovis Charged my Credit Card for product after I had cancelled future orders and would not accept returned product or refund my acccount Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered a free sample of Altovis, I gave my credit card details to pay for the shipping of the free sample... this was to $4.99. I received the product, took it for about a week, seeing no great effects and then via the website cancelled future shipments. I then received a shipment of two more packs of Altovis and $70.00 was charged to my account, despite my cancelling future shipments.

I called the customer care line, thinking it an innocent error. They refused to accept the product back or to refund the money taken from my account. Berkeley Neutraceuticals stole my money and have abused my account details. The representative said my membership is now cancelled, I will be keeping a close eye on my balance to ensure they do not take any more money from me.

Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals-Ripoff-Dishonest-Billing-And-Fradualent-Advertising-Of-Fr-102442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals