Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Greensboro Maryland
Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals
PO Box 42635 Internet U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals, ripoff I paid for s/h costs for samples, Tried to get money back based on phrase in booklet "we back every product with our 12 month satisfaction guarantee" Internet

*Consumer Comment: To John from Batavia. BOO HOO HOO. I , at least , held my "head" up

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EX -EMPLOYEES we have paid the ultimate price with our jobs

I was gullible when I saw their ad and okayed a nominal fee for these "feel good" pills. They have done nothing for me. In fact I believe my memory has only gotten worse.

I guess these Scammers are the perfect example of what Ralph Nader says "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Nancy
Greensboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals/internet/Berkeley-Premium-Neutraceuticals-ripoff-I-paid-for-sh-costs-for-samples-Tried-to-get-mo-104150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Neutraceuticals

To John from Batavia. BOO HOO HOO. I , at least , held my "head" up

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

My sympathy in some cases for those at Berkeley that lost thier jobs.However,if you , John, are trying to make the disatisfied customers feel guilty for your misfortune ,forget it.You admitted yourself that the company wasnt on the level,so to speak,but that was okay, as long as it was only a measley $70 that the customer lost out on.

In other words,to hell with any customers that felt they got taken,as long as it kept you employed there and created jobs for others.Since you said the questionable tactics weren't done on a personal level,we dissatisfied customers are supposed to weep tears for you and feel bad about asking for our $70 back? $70 that we had no intention of losing out on to begin with?

Yeah,I felt lousy when I got laid off from a place I worked faithfully for.17 years to be exact.I know how you feel in regards to that. But never did I blame anyone or anything for my circumstances.I refused to be a whiner and make others feel guilty.I ,at least ,held my head up knowing I worked with integrity at my job,moved on ,and got another one.Blaming the customer only makes Berkeley look even worse.My sympathies only to the laid off people at Berkeley that were totaly honest and on the level.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

EX -EMPLOYEES we have paid the ultimate price with our jobs

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

WELL FIRST AND FORMOST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL YOU CONSUMERS OUT THERE, TO WHOM ARE STILL EMPLOYED AND HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME.

I on the other hand no longer have a job, as do 300+ employees, we got layed off on a mass firing cause of complaints about the company, i know we were in the wrong i completly agree, but we were not jepordizing your jobs or lively-hood, but all the complaints you have sent against us, well we have paid the ultimate price with our jobs, i really do hope your happy, the company no longer does the managed care program, thats a good thing, and they now have a 30 day money back garantee, both very good posatives for the company, but people- actual living breathing people have lost their jobs, some with kids,and families, and expecting kids, now have no jobs in a time in this world when jobs are hard to come-by.

but as long as your 70$ is secure then i suppose it's not big deal to you, and when (and if) you read this you'll probably say "well thats what they get for messing with other peoples money" yes, i must admit we did, but not on a personal level, we were doing what we were paid to do..nothing more ...nothing less, so sleep good at night while i try and put my life back together