Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceutical

• Submitted: Sun, August 08, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 08, 2004

• Reported By:Gallatin Tennessee
Berkeley Premium Nutraceutical
1661 Waycross Road Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceutical Rip-off! Internet ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

I did as others as the advertisments continue, i ordered a sample of the weight management drug (suvaril) I received my sample and started to use it, but i never finished b/c i didn't like it. I loged on to my bank account and noticed a 70.00 dollar charge on the account, i called the bank and they could not tell me any information about the company, I discovered that Berkeley was the name of the company that makes suvaril. I called the 1800 number and a represenativ answerd instantly.

She stated that there would be no refund and that the website stated that i would be added to the program. I informed her that when i ordered the product that there was no small print that they must have changed it. I always read the small print there was nothing that said i needed to cancel the program.

I know have a new box of drugs and no use for them. Luckly i made a deposit before this transaction took place, if i hadn't I would have had to pay service charges that i couldn't afford. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM BERELEY THEY WILL CHARGE YOU HIDDEN FEES!!!

Gallatin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2004 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceutical/Cincinnati-Ohio-45240/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceutical-Rip-off-Internet-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-102653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceutical