Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis - Avlimil - Enzyte

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2004

• Reported By:Chouteau Oklahoma
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis - Avlimil - Enzyte
PO Box 42377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals (Altovis, Avlimil, Enzyte etc.) rip-offs! Cincinnati Ohio

I had called to get a FREE sample of altovis, I paid the 4.95 shipping charge with my credit card and in a few weeks they charged my card an additional $70, saying that I was now a member of their Managed Care Direct program. I had never authorized this and if they had presented it to me from the beginning I would have never accepted. So now I have to pay this fee for them to cancel this phantom membership.

Merrill
Chouteau, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2004 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Altovis-Avlimil-Enzyte/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Altovis-Avlimil-Enzyte-etc-rip-offs-Cincinnati-Ohio-91161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Altovis - Avlimil - Enzyte