Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Avlimil - Altovis - Rogisen - Rovicid

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2004

• Reported By:LARGO Florida
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Avlimil - Altovis - Rogisen - Rovicid
P.O Box 42377 Cincinnati, Oh. 45242-0377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Inc., Avlimil, Altovis, Rogisen, Rovicid rip-off! Cincinnati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Do this now!

I saw the advertisement on t.v for Berkeley products. The company has several E-Mail addresses. One for each product that they make. Avlimil.com, Altovis.com, Rogisen,Rovicid and so on.

I called the number and asked that two different products be sent for trial. I would pay shiping. They told me that I had a 30 day trial period. And at the end of 30 days I could call and they wouldn't automatically ship any thing else. I had 6 days short of 30 days when my bank account was over drawn, because they charged to my account two charges for $65.50 and two charges for shipping at $4.50 each.

I called the company and asked what was happening and told them I didn't want their product and that I had 6 more days before they should have shipped and was intending to call and cancell. They refused to refund my money. I have not received the products. I told them i would just return them and get a refund , since it is their fault. They promptly told me that they would not take the products back. And they would not refund my money.

This is a rip off. I am on social security disability, and can hardley make it as it is. I can't afford $140. in pills that don't do what they claim to do anyway. Please let the public know that this company is unethical.And to take around one fourth of a senior citizens income, with no problem to themselves at all. That is a rip-off.

LARGO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil-Altovis-Rogisen-Rovicid/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242-0377/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Avlimil-Altovis-Rogisen-Rovicid-rip-off-Cincinna-96127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Avlimil - Altovis - Rogisen - Rovicid

Do this now!

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Mavis, I need to help you now!!

Do as I say like the wind.

Choose one.
Call your doctor and have them write a letter saying that you are not able to take the product due to medical reasons. Claim that you have an alergy or something or it interfers with your medication. Fax it to them as soon as you get this posting. They have to credit you for that reason.

Your other choice is to call your credit card company and dispute the charges. This is effective and it goes against the company. So it serves two fold.

Now, how it happened. At the time that you called they offered you the sample for each product. They they sold you additional product at a savings. They do it to everyone. At some point you agreed to the order. That is why you were shipped the product. They record all of the sales calls and review each one to make sure that all of the new customers are told what they are geting. So maybe you just did not fuly understand. They did not charge you for no reason, but they certaining make it hard for you to get your money back and that is not okay at all.

Hope this helps you and others.