• Report: #91919

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2004

• Reported By:ESCONDIDO California
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Avlimil
PO Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Avlimil ripoff dishonest fraudulent I canceled my order continued to bill me Cincinnati Ohio

I canceled my "managed care" billing program online because the wait on the phone was over 20 minutes. I was still billed and sent the product. I called to get a refund and was refused. I was told that without a cancelation conf. #, (which I never recieved when I canceled) there was nothing that could be done.

Jamie
ESCONDIDO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-I-canceled-my-order-c-91919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Avlimil