Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Enzyte Avlimil Steve Warshak

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:lebanon Ohio
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Enzyte Avlimil Steve Warshak
Waycross Rd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium NutraceuticalsBerkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Enzyte Avlimil Steve Warshak Berkeley is BUSTED Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: Warshak Sentenced to PRISON

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Former employee also

*Author of original report: Watching the story unfold

*Consumer Comment: More Info Please If You Have It For This Berkeley Hater.

BERKELY NUTRACEUTICALS GOES DOWN IN A BLAZE OF FIRE!!!!

Consumers ... what you have all been waiting for has finally happened!

4 of BPN's executives entered into a plea agreement for over 100 million in fraud.

View the news story at: www.wcpo.com

I am a former employee of the company and swiftly left after being "promoted" and learning more of what exactly was going on behind the senes.

The court documents are also on that website I listed above and a lot of them listed are things that I can attest to. At the time I wondered if what I was doing was legal. I knew it wasn't morally right, but I never thought anything like this could be going on in my own backyard. We were all just a bunch of lil squirrels trying to get a nut. I, at the time was a single mom of 2 kids and didn't have much of a choice but to clock in and out there everyday, but like I said after being "promoted" to the "account recovery" department I got outta there.

I hope this news brings a bit of piece to all who have been ripped off by the company.

I will be checking back to this posting and hoping many see it so they can check out the news site who reported the breaking news here in the city tonight - they actually interupted Lost to inform the city of what was happening!

Becky
lebanon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2006 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Enzyte-Avlimil-Steve-Warshak/Cincinnati-Ohio/Berkeley-Premium-NutraceuticalsBerkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Enzyte-Avlimil-Steve-Warsha-173314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Enzyte Avlimil Steve Warshak

Warshak Sentenced to PRISON

AUTHOR: Becky - (U.S.A.)

Steve Warshak was sentenced to 25 years in prison!! Some others who cooperated will be sentenced today. His 75 year old mother who was also part of the scam was let off pending appeal due to her health.

See the full story at:

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Andrea - (U.S.A.)

I too use to work for Steve. I worked up in Blue Ash under "Lifekey Healthcare Inc." I have bottles of Ogoplex with the stickers he had us put on the bottom of the bottle that say "you'll be charged again". I know all too well what his company is all about. I quit because of what he was doing to people. I worked in customer care. I had to get the calls from men who's house payments bounced, or wives were leaving them over the charges, or the sucidal men who had called after their bank accounts were overdrawn. I would never ever work for a company like this again. He only cares about himself. I am best friends with his cousin. I've been swimming at the VP of the company's BIG HOUSE. I hope he looses everything, him and his "WONDERFUL" mother Harriett.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Watching the story unfold

AUTHOR: Becky - (U.S.A.)

Russ,
No word yet on Mr. Warshak himself being in trouble for anything, but the news keeps reporting "not yet" as far as he is concerned.
Looking forward to seeing what happens when they go to court, and I will be following up on any charges for Warshak. Thanks for responding.

More Info Please If You Have It For This Berkeley Hater.

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

I read the news info that you recommended.It tickled me pink to see 4 of Warshaks dream team members with thier butts now on the hot seat.

Just wondered why Berkeley's fair haired golden boy himself,Stevie, wasn't listed amongst those busted.The Berkeley scam was mostly his original brainchild to begin with.I'm disappointed.Or is more yet to come? Keep us posted.