Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:Sheffield Lake Ohio
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
5649 Creek Rd Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

ASKBerkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, Enzyte, Avlimil ripoff stole money rip-off poor business practices Cincinatti Ohio

I aw a TV ad for Ezyte back a month ago. I dedcided hey it's only $4.95 for the shipping and nothing else. No hidden fees of any sort.

I got my first sample on the 11th of Jan for the charge of $4.95.

Now Feb. 10th, 2005 they charged my card a $35 fee for another 30-day sample. I immediately thought what the heck! I didn't authorize this charge at all.

Filed a EFT report with my bank, contact Berkely and their custom service represtative basically told me to deal with the $35 charge. I didn't seen any little print on their site, nor on their ad. I didn't click a check box to authorize a monthly subscription.

What the heck. Okay, so now my account is in the negative almost $100. I notified Berkely if I see a charge on my account or if they try to charge my "Reported Stolen" card that my bank and I will bring the state of Ohio after them. And file suites such as Credit Card Fraud.

Do not buy from Berkely! They are a total rip-off! Buyers beware!! False Advertisment everywhere. AskBerekly.com is not even a site, it's a search engine to buy there products!

If you do buy Berkely, I suggest you cancel your card immediately!

Sheffield Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinatti-Ohio-45242/ASKBerkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Enzyte-Avlimil-ripoff-stole-money-rip-off-poor-busine-130909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals