Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2004

• Reported By:roselle park New Jersey
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
Po Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Ask Berkeley - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Ripoff Violated and Scammed! Thanks for the help! Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered a "FREE 30 day trial" of Avlimil but they failed to inform me that it takes longer than 30 days to feel the effect of the product (which consisted of natural herbs that I could have found in any health-food store for less $, I later found out) They auto shipped me another pack and charged my credit card $70.00 that I DID NOT authorize!

When I tried to cancel, I could not get thru to them either via internet or phone. I had to close my bank account in order to avoid further charges, I also filed an afidavit of fraud with my bank and hopefully will be refunded the $70.00. This company advertises on T.V. and they make their products sound great, I never felt any of the benefits they claimed and found it impossible to cancel my subscription which I never signed up for to begin with!! Be aware not to trust adds even when its on national T.V.!! The Rip-off Reports were very helpful in assisting me with how to file a complaint. Consumer Beware!!

Rose
roselle park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Ask-Berkeley-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Ripoff-Violated-and-Scammed-Thanks-for-the-93011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals