Premier

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:monroe Georgia
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
5649 Creek Rd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Askberkely - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

I saw a tv ad about avlimil, a 30 day supply free so I called & order the product. They said 5 days before I ran out they would send me a 3 month supply unless I called and cancel. I called & cancel having 2 weeks before I ran out, they told me they cancel my order and gave me a cancellation number, but a few days later the $70.00 was taken out of my account. I called they said I called to late the product was already sent out the same day I canceled and there was nothing they could do about it.They told me that they would not give me a refund.

Sarah
monroe, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Askberkely-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-90491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals