Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Updated: Thu, February 17, 2005

• Reported By:Maple Grove Minnesota
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals poor customer service and refusal to credit me for returned purchase ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

After trying a sample bottle of Ogoplex, I decided to order a one year supply of this product. After ordering (and before the product arrived in the mail), I realized that this product caused severe headaches. So when my order arrived by postal mail (and before opening the package), I returned the shipment to the company by refusing shipment. This was returned around Christmas of 2004. After waiting almost a month and a half, I contacted the company because I had not yet seen a refund show up on my credit card.

I called customer service and they "could not find my returned order" according to them even though I know it was sent back. They said "wait a couple of weeks" and call back which I did. This time I asked to speak directly to a supervisor. He said he would "check into it" and call me back that Friday (3 days later). I waited 2 weeks with no phone call.

It has now been two months since I returned this product. I finally called my credit card company and disputed it. They got on the phone with the company and amazingly they found my order but said that getting the credit card company would only "slow things down", as if they could get any slower. They said they'd credit my account, but to this day I have not seen a credit show up even though it has now been 2 months. I will probably have to go back to the credit card company to finally get some action. Worst company I've ever had to deal with!

Tim
Maple Grove, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-poor-customer-service-and-refusal-to-credit-me-for-returne-131776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals