Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2004

• Reported By:markham Ontario
Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
P.O Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkley Premium Nutraceuticals - Enzyte Product Misleading Free Sample Advertising, Unauthorized credit card billing ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

Much like all the other people in this forum, I too got ripped off by Berkeley with their Enzyte product. You can imagine my dismay as I'm a 22 year old male with no need for product and only got it's free sample out of curiousity.

I visited the website askberkeley.com to stop my order from being sent, not that I ever asked for it, but I couldn't give them the proper information because their lame website doesn't allow canadian postal codes with letters, only zip codes with numbers. So I called the number 1-866-834-1715, talked with a somewhat unpleasant southerner and got my "membership" or what it was I unintentionally signed on for terminated. If I hadn't of been Canadian she would have told me to go to the website though and who knows if it would of worked.

I'm pretty upset, but I shoulda known nothing's free. I'm not going to bother trying to get my money back but if I get another billing I don't know what I'm going to do. Cancel my credit card? I don't feel like I really have any other options. Hope this helps someone.

Toronto, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Berkley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Enzyte-Product-Misleading-Free-Sample-Advertising-Unauth-81378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals