Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Wild Rose Wisconsin
Berkeley Premium
514 W. Crescentville Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkely Pharmacuetical, Berkeley Premium Bereley, Charged My First Premier Credit Card, 69.99 For an order that I told them NO, I did not want!!! Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Berkeley

Upon ordering a free sample package, they ask me if I wanted the 69.99 Product, and I told them NO! They Charged my Credit Card any way even though I told them no. I would like to cancel all ties with Berkeley,they are deceptive!!

Lyle
Wild Rose, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premium/Cincinnati-Ohio-45246/Berkely-Pharmacuetical-Berkeley-Premium-Bereley-Charged-My-First-Premier-Credit-Card-69-359823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premium

Berkeley

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Well, Lyle, I guess old Smilin' Bob is taking a vacation with your money, huh ??? Keep trying.....maybe he'll send it back to ya'.