Complaint Review: Berkeley Premoum - Nutraceuticals - Lifekey Healthcare

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:Geneva New York
Berkeley Premoum - Nutraceuticals - Lifekey Healthcare
Building Box 42635 Cincinati, Ohio U.S.A.

Enzyte Lifekey Healthcare - Berkeley Premum Nutraceuticals free sample shouldn't commit you buying the product for a whole year, misleading, credit recovery application where is it? Cincinati

*Consumer Comment: advised the credit card company not to pay now are in the future.

*Consumer Comment: ENZYTE IS A RIPOFF, they keep sending more orders and billing me, I never re-ordered!

Enzyte's so called 30 day"free sample" is a big scam and I fell for it hook line and sinker. It's sickening that a so called healthcare company can have such poor business ethics as to automatically deduct $69.95 from my account twice without me kowing about it. This company is a joke and I hope they go bankrupt paying every customer back that they ripped off.

Their money back guarentee is a joke too. When I called customer service requesting a refund, they told me to go to the website-www.askberkeley.com and fill out the credit recovery application, but there wasn't a credit appliction to be found. When I called back customer service and told them this, they told me they would send me one in the mail, but all I got was a letter stating that I woudn't be getting my $139.90 back, and a coupon for a free 60 day supply of Enzyte or other related products.

All I have left to say is that I want my money back and I want this company held accountable!

David
Geneva, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Premoum-Nutraceuticals-Lifekey-Healthcare/Cincinati-Ohio-45242/Enzyte-Lifekey-Healthcare-Berkeley-Premum-Nutraceuticals-free-sample-shouldnt-commit-yo-77194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Premoum - Nutraceuticals - Lifekey Healthcare

advised the credit card company not to pay now are in the future.

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

I ordered the trial amount received it and I have received the 70.00 order. I have advised the credit card company not to pay now are in the future.

This is a total rip off and I will do whatever is necessary to see that this practice is stopped

AUTHOR: DEWAYNE - (U.S.A.)

I responded to a add by berkeley for a free sample
of enzyte. I paid 4.75 for postage and received my order. But 2 months later i recieved a 3
month supply for 69.95 which i did not order. i
contacted berkeley by phone and stated that i
did not order the pills ani wanted my account
credited, but they did not credit my account.

a month later i received a second bottle for
69.95 and i called once again and was told to
send the order back to the company and i will get
my money credited to my account.

to date i have not got any money back