Complaint Review: Berkeley Travel Care

• Reported By: zanna — Lexington South Carolina United States of America
Berkeley Travel Care
jericho, New York United States of America

Berkeley Travel Care Refused refund for Marine jericho, New York

My brother is an US Marine, who asked me to find him an airline ticket home for Christmas. He had to have itinerary in hand to request the leave. I purposely bought insurance through Berkely Care on both of the one way tickets, because they advertised cancellation refunds and emergency refunds. About a week later, my brother called to say his leave had been cancelled, so I needed to cancel his tickets. Berkely Care wouldn't even talk to me, just said that my situation was not covered. They said I might want to try the airline, where of course, they told me to contact Berkely Care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berkeley-Travel-Care/jericho-New-York-19040/Berkeley-Travel-Care-Refused-refund-for-Marine-jericho-New-York-979290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berkeley Travel Care